The idyllic courtyard welcomes visitors to the 19th century atmosphere of Trömperin Kestikievari inn. The building in Hajala, Halikko, was originally a parsonage croft, and its oldest part dates to the 1700s. According to legend, counts and other royalty used to visit the inn, which was founded by Fredrik Strömberg, on their hunting and fishing trips.
In the atmospheric cottage, rag mats decorate the floors and rye bread poles hang in the roof. Trömperin Kestikievari inn is similar to a semi-detached house. It has a main room, a hallway chamber, a bakery hut and a chamber, that is currently the coffee room.
Trömperin Kestikievari inn is protected under the Act on the Protection of the Built Heritage.
Trömperi Kestikievari Inn
Vanha Turuntie 1326, 25240 Hajala
Trömperi Kestikievari Inn on map
14.6. – 6.8. 2023
On Provincial Museum Day sun 27.8. 11-17
Museum is closed on Midsummer 24.6.
Cafe is open during the summer at business hours
Anna Väänänen, museoamanuenssi
p. (02) 778 4883